All companies whether business oriented, public or not-for-profit have regulatory rules and guidelines which they have to comply with. At JP MAGSON, we are sensitive to the needs of companies that must comply with the requirements of national and international regulators, including capital market regulators, as well as the conclusions of accounting standard setters such as the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
For example at our national level companies need to comply to:
Other regulators such as;
- Share Capital
- Loans & Debentures
- Contingent Liabilities
- Fixed Assets
- Intangible Assets
- Investments in Subsidiaries
- Current Assets
- Directors emoluments
- Audit Report
Statutory books & records
- Register of directors and secretaries
- Register of members
- Register of charges, mortgages and debenture
- Certificate of registration of a charge.
- Company’s register of charges.
- Minute books
- Register of directors’ holdings
- Annual returns
Registration for particular tax type; e.g. income tax, Value added tax (VAT), Local excise duties, PAYE etc.
Being up to date with filing of the various tax returns
Making regular payment and by statutory due dates
Making correct declarations on various tax returns and customs entries Learn More
- Our partners and staff take part in regular training and participation in professional activities and technical committees. This enables us to take proactive role in working with our clients to help them remain abreast of the ever changing regulatory rules.
- We assist with technical training and presentations to management in addition to working meetings, to consider implementation approaches and timetables/ work plans.
- We also help on necessary documentation and records as required by different regulators for compliance.