Corporation/Income Tax is assessed on the basis of a resident company’s accounting year, which is referred to as its “year of income”. The year of income is determined by the calendar year in which the accounting year ends.
Relevant taxes under this category include Value Added Tax (VAT), With Holding Tax (WHT), Capital Gains Tax, individual income tax, and corporate income tax.
- Corporate/income tax planning
- Computation of tax liabilities
- We can represent you in any submissions or technical meetings with the tax authorities
- Review of corporation/income, VAT and PAYE tax returns
- Preparation and submission of income tax returns, VAT Returns, PAYE Returns
- Preparation and submission of provisional returns prior to submission to the tax authority
- We notify the Directors on the filing and payment due dates every time in order to avoid the related penalties.
- We can support full or partial corporation/income, VAT and PAYE compliance outsourcing and review of tax accounting systems.
- At JP MAGSON, we identify risk areas and provide support on sustainable planning opportunities for indirect taxes throughout the tax life cycle, helping you meet your compliance obligations and your business goals globally.
- We assure you the perspective and support you need to manage indirect taxes effectively. We will provide you with effective processes to help improve your day-to-day reporting for indirect tax, reducing attribution errors, reducing costs and ensuring indirect taxes are handled correctly.