At JP MAGSON, we believe that high quality audits, in fact and discernment are essential to the growth of financial markets. We have therefore put this in mind and pledged to act with integrity in our audit processes. JP MAGSON’s professionals are extremely informed of the need to maintain objectivity and independence. Additionally, our audits are led by partners who are heavily involved in the engagements and staffed by individuals with the appropriate level of skill and knowledge of our clients' businesses.
We provide global services that are delivered with a high level of attention from our partners and professionals. We are committed to delivering comprehensive, independent, efficient, and effective audits of financial statements, including those that are integrated with an audit of internal controls. We also provide quality assurance services to help ensure that our clients' financial statements meet the complex regulatory and business requirements under which they function.
Our service attitude is a commitment to proactively communicate with our clients through their audit committee, or others charged with corporate governance, about issues and information that impacts their company and industry. This means that we heavily involve engagement professionals with the appropriate level of skill and knowledge of our clients' businesses in order to carry out detailed audit processes to demonstrate the integrity and accuracy of reported financial information.
Statutory and Non- statutory audit.
Most organizations are required to prepare annual financial statements to record their activities. Statutory audit is designed to provide a reasonable level of assurance to users of financial statements. Reporting on say grants accountability and or satisfying the needs of the regulators or other interested parties are also required. Our audits and supplementary audit services help to meet regulatory requirements as well as the particular needs of the organization.
However, for Organizations in which an audit is not a legal requirement may still decide to have an audit for a number of reasons such as;
- Meeting stakeholders’ expectations
- Identifying and addressing financial and systems weaknesses
- Facilitate effective governance
- Providing reliable information for both ethical and critical decisions
JP MAGSON is committed to delivering an audit that adds value to your organization.
At JP MAGSON;
- We are committed to delivering comprehensive, independent, efficient and effective audits of financial statements, including those that are incorporated with an audit of internal controls.
- We provide quality audit services to help ensure that our clients’ financial statements meet all the regulatory and business requirements under which they function.
- Our audits are led by partners who are heavily involved in the engagements and staffed by individuals with the appropriate level of skill and knowledge of our clients' businesses.
- We undertake proactive planning approach which identifies possible areas of risk that might require special attention; this results in an efficient audit process and strong practical solutions to accounting and systems weaknesses.
- We also adopt a risk-based approach, carrying out risk assessment that focuses on your business’s key concerns and identifies potential threats
- We continually offer support to our clients.
- Our reporting is clear, objective and timely.
- We recognize that many aspects of audit services benefit from industry experience. For example, audits of general-purpose financial statements may require industry experience to understand the full implications of accounting standards and risk assessments. We have experience in advising clients of risks and opportunities that are unique to their industries.
With JP MAGSON, you can have greater confidence in your business’s financial information, while making your financial reporting process easier, more effective and more in line with your business goals.