We consider professional bookkeeping services to be extremely important for every scale of business across all sectors/industries. We are committed to offer bookkeeping services that are highly secure, accurate and confidential by our professionals. By outsourcing all your routine accounting functions to JP MAGSON, you’re able to focus on managing and growing your business.
Our bookkeeping systems are designed to meet the various professional bookkeeping services requirements of your organization. These include
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger
- Account Payable
- Account Receivable
- Payroll Processing
- Payment & Terms
- Bookkeeping & Postings
- Financial Statement Preparation
- We use recognised accounting packages to maintain your financial records. The current packages avail are QuickBooks Pro, Pastel, VT transaction and Tally.
- We adapt our bookkeeping services to fit your unique needs, maintaining exceptional service quality to all our clients whether you are already at the top or you are starting.
- We adopt a personalized approach to serve our customers who choose our bookkeeping services and ensure that all the financial data relating to business operations are dealt with in an orderly manner covering procedural aspects of business
- Your business will benefit from the expert services of dedicated professionals specialized in accounting and business management and achieve confidential and secure services without any expenditure on elaborate arrangements.
- We reduce all your workload and other queries like maintaining all bookkeeping and financial accounting details, preparation of bank reconciliation statement by providing a cost effective and accurate financial bookkeeping, and financial accounting service to you.
- You will be assured of getting accuracy evaluation of financial consequences that are essential for your business decision making.
- At JP MAGSON we ensure that our clients are able to obtain exclusive services. This is because our professional staffs are members of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda and/or Kenya, and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of United Kingdom (UK), The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of United Kingdom (UK) and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (USA). We also have other staff that are graduates in various fields and are training for their professional exams (ACCA, or CPA). This team delivers precise and lasting value for your business, backed up by the credibility and resources of our audit firm in the most economical manner within specific timelines.